Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Tweetheart/ATS DTC18

Okay I am officially caught up on challenges now that i finished this card YAY!! This card was made for the ATS Wednesday Challenge #18. The challenge this week was a color challenge using Baja Breeze, Kraft, and Riding Hood Red. The only color i had was Kraft (love it) so i used CTMH colors-twilight and cranberry.The little birdies are from C.C. Designs Love Ya Much set. and the randomly stamped birds are also from C.C. Designs sugarplum's Olivia's Birdies set. For the circles that my birds are in i used my nestabilities (wow, i just love those) and for the dots on the kraft paper i used my cuttlebug and swiss dots embossing folder. The ribbon is the holiday red organdy ribbon from ctmh. I used my ctmh colored pencils to color in my image. I hope you all enjoy these little lovebirds, and hope you have a great day!! thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

How "tweet" is this card, and those little lovebirds are adorable:o) This is too precious!!! Your wonderful card could help brighten the worst of days...I know it helped to brighten mine:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Oh it is so cute! I really love those l'il birdies. Thanks for sharing this one.
Sharon