Sunday, November 2, 2008

one card / two challenges


Okay, since i'm running short on time to get my House of Mouse & friends challenge #11 card done before tomorrow's new challenge, i combined it with Friday's Sketchers sketch #26. This awesome sketch is from Jacqueline from the netherlands. The challenge for House of Mouse & friends was "that natural feeling." I really like how this card turned out, i only wish my image was bigger. Well, i thank you for stopping by, have a great night!!
Rachel

3 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

Rachel, your card is MARVELOUS!!!! I love EVERYTHING about it!!! You colored your image beautifully, and I think the size is perfect:o) Another wonderful creation!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

mueppi said...

Great card and cute image!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

I am sorry I am so late with my comments, but couldn;t make it sooner!! Love to see what you created with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love from Holland,
Jacqueline