Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lauren's 1st MyTime Template Challenge


Hi There!! :0) I'm sure you've already heard Lauren Meader is mixing up her challenges and spicing them up on her blog, so if you love challenges you must check this out. Now i love to make cards and scrapbook but my #1 favorite is making gifts, which is why i was ecstatic when Lauren started sharing her templates with us. Well this week is her 1st MyTime template challenge using her fabulous templates from Papertrey Ink. For this challenge we were to use a bath product that inspires us and make the packaging using that inspiration. For mine I used Lauren's For Keep{sake} template. For this box i used two of the lids, i added one to the bottom to make it more sturdy since i used acetate for the body of the box. The sentiment i used is from C.C. Designs -AmyRstamps- Friendship sentiments. (to get a closer look you can click the picture). Now doing one of these challenges a month can you image the gifts you will create and have ready when you need them. Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. :0)




My inspiration, I just love these colors!!!

11 comments:

dolcreations said...

I love that package you did! I love the colours you choose! Great job!

Tina said...

Holy smokes, this is soooo pretty!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, Rachel, how pretty, and what a fabulous idea. I must check out that template. Yours turned out beautiful!!Thanks for sharing such a gorgeous project.

Erin said...

Yours is beautiful too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's nice to know that folks enjoy my work.

Mrs B said...

I love how it all matches! You did a great job!

Dana Gustafson said...

Sizzling, Rachel! Loving the bright, flowery colors. The pop of lime is de-lish!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Ooooh!!! What a fun and fabulous gift set!!! I love those beautiful papers and those scrumptious colors!!! You will make someone super happy with this awesome creation:o)

Love and Hugs!
Carolyn

Johni said...

OOOOOHHHH MY! HOW CUTE!! I love the colors you used! You did a great job!


P.s. mothers day is coming.....hint...hint!

johni

Barbara DeBose said...

This turned out sooo good! The template you created matches perfectly! Nice job!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

This is SO flippin awesome! Love it to pieces. YOU ROCK!

Gwen said...

awesome!! can't believe you found the perfect matching paper!!!