Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daisy Bookmark

Good Morning!!

Hope your all having a wonderful day. This week over at Delightful Challenges we are having a FLOWER Challenge. This week i made a bookmark for one of the little girls in the Kindergarten class that i work in.

I used my scallop circle and classic circle nestabilities to cut out the main part of the bookmark. I used lots of bright colors and some bright flowery paper from my stash. I made her name using my cricut and plantin schoolbook cartridge. Love that machine, so quick and easy. added some fabulous ribbon and some glitter flowers and wahla done.


Now of coarse i couldn't forget my main image representing this adorable little girl. I used the ever so cute DAISY from the Digital Delights by Louby Loo digi store.


This week we have our very own Digital Delights Sponsoring this week's challenge.



That's all i have for today, i hope you join us for this week's flower challenge. Be sure to visit the Delightful Challenge and Digital Delights blogs for more inspiration using Digital Delights images. These ladies have some Gorgeous creations to show you!!!


hugs,


Rachel :0)

No comments: