Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baking Bear Scallop box

Good Morning Friends,

Today i have the cutest little box to throw those delicious baked goodies into. I used the cute little Baking Bears digi set and the Scallop gift bag cutting file, both from Digital Delights.


Over at Delightful Challenges this week's challenge is Paper Piercing or Paper Piecing or you can do both which is what i did with my little goodie bag. I paper pieced baker bears apron and hat and shoes and added piercing to the sentiment and scallop border of my box.



I certainly hope you get a chance to play along this week as one lucky player will win a $10.00 Gift Certificate to Digital Delights by Louby Loo.


I apologize for this post being so short but i'm doing a little baking myself. I'm up to my eyeballs in cupcakes. All three of my girls have Easter Parties tomorrow.


Have a Great Day and thanks for stopping by :0)
Hugs,



Rachel :0)

No comments: