Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Scream You Scream/ ATS DT challenge #19


All That Scraps challenge #19 is to make a pop up card. For my pop up card i used this little cutie from C.C. Designs-Sweet Treats set. He reminds me of my two smallest girls when they get their hands on ice cream-what a mess!lol. I stamped and colored my bear and added glitter to the ice cream for sparkle because i seem to be in a glitter phase right now. I've been using glitter on pretty much everything. I used my nestabilities to cut out my bear and for the scallop edging around my circle. I don't know if you can tell but the pattern paper i used also has glittered circles. (it came that way, not my doing) The inside of my card i random stamped the ice cream cone and added my sentiment (i scream you scream we all scream for ice cream) both also come in the set. i stamped an extra cone and cut out the top, added glitter and pop dotted it to my sentiment. Okay, well i think that's going to be it for today i have to get my girls ready for school tomorrow. I hope you all have a great rest of your day and thank you for stopping by.


Recipe: Sweet Treats stamp set-C.C.Designs, circle nestabilities, dp-, colored pencils-ctmh, glitter stack-ctmh, CS-ctmh, heavenly blue brads-ctmh

No comments: