Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mini Pizza Box

Today is another All That Scraps challenge #24, Mini Pizza Boxes. These boxes are absolutely adorable and soooo fun to make. The tutorial for this box can be found here
For my little box i used the cute bees and sentiment from the Bear Hugs stamp set from C.C. Designs. Now, still sticking to my quest of finding cute holders for gift cards i modified my pizza box and added an insert inside to hold my gift card. I figured after they use the gift card they can take out the insert and put whatever they want in it. I really like how it turned out. I hope you give this box a try they are so simple to make. Well that's it for today, i hope you enjoy this box as much as much as i enjoyed making it. Thanks so much for visiting and have a GREAT day!!
Recipe: Bear Hugs stamp set-c.c.designs, dp-we are memory keepers, ric rac-ctmh, sequins-ctmh, white flower-ctmh, pink flower- Bazzill bitty blossoms, brad-ctmh, prisma glitter-ctmh
Rachel


















1 comment:

Mandy said...

Too cute! I love that set and all the bees insides are adorable! I am hoping to finish my box up tonight and upload tomorrow.
- Mandy