Friday, January 2, 2009

C.C.Designs Digi-download Invitations



Today I have another Digi download to show you, only this time instead of shrinking her i blew her up! My little girl Emily is turning 5 this month so I get to make her invitations again this year. Eventually i know i will be hearing the dreaded words "mom can't i buy my invitations this year" (sniff sniff) anyway, i used C.C. Designs digi download Angels Everywhere. All i did was when i went to print i left it at full page and i got a jumbo Angel. When i cut her out i left off her wings and halo, and i got this cute little girl. I colored her in with my chalks and added a little bow in her hair. For the announcement i printed it on the computer, matted it onto my sweet leaf cardstock, cut it out and adhered to her hand. I also added a little in the corner and attached to the bottom of her hair so it would stay better.



Well, thats all i have to show for today. Be sure to check out the All That Scraps blog for sneak peaks of the new sets "Snow Friends" by Cookie Crumbs and "Wedding" and "Love sentiments" by Amy R Stamps available on Monday the 5th. Be sure to visit their blogs to enter their giveaways. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Rachel