Friday, April 24, 2009

Flutterby Wednesday #54

Happy Friday!! :0)
Today i tried a new challenge, Flutterby Wednesday, that i found on Danni's Dreams blog. This week was an open week challenge, all you had to do was have a fairy or a butterfly on your card. I used Pink Cat Studio's Enchanted Lily set. I just love Lily!! Well, thanks for stopping by I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!! :0)
Rachel



Recipe: Enchanted lily Stamps-Pink Cat Studio, Dp-SU! hostess rewards paper pack, SU! oval punches, Olive Organdy ribbon-ctmh, flower jewels-LSS, copics

8 comments:

Danni said...

Oh what a cute card!! I love how you colored Lily!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Tina said...

Rachel, this is sooo pretty. Lily looks wonderful!

dolcreations said...

Rachel, what a cute card. I love the colours you choose for your cards.
I am loving the Lily collection, I think I may take the plunge and by some stamps! I love the new release!
Christine

Carolyn Bounds said...

So very precious!!! As always, your coloring is flawless and all the design elements are spot on!!! You have created another beauty with this baby:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

This card is sooo cute! It reminds me of my daughters room that we decorated with fairies!
Rachel

Kerry Johnson said...

Gorgeous card Rachel!! Love your Lily (I just ordered this set with my beach set!!). Thanks for the inspiration!

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Rachel and such wonderful colouring of Lily. -x-

Nancy said...

Such an adorable card...your Lily image is just precious!! Thanks for playing in the challenge this week!!