Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Christmas Toppers set & a CHRISTMAS SALE!!!


Happy Saturday My Friends!!! CHRISTMAS SALE!!!! two of my favorite words to hear at this time of year. Wendy at Digital Delights has added a new Christmas Toppers set to the store and they are absolutely ADORABLE!!!! and for those of you who hate to color or are running low on time during this busy season, she has a little surprise for you too.

So why not give yourself a little gift and hurry on over, to get your favorite Digital Delights images at a Wonderful price!! Have a Great Weekend!

Hugs,

Rachel :0)

2 comments:

Fink said...

So cute! I so wanted to make this team! Maybe next time!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Thanks for the heads up, Rachel. These are so cute and I just purchased them, plus a bunch more. Too cute, but I love that they're also in color....a real time-saver right now.