Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Sketch Challenge at TCC!!

Happy Friday!!
Are you all ready for a new sketch challenge? Well we have one for you over at The Character Cafe. I used today's sketch and the Lillies digi image to make a birthday card for my Best Friend's Grandmother who's in her 90's!! so of coarse i had to make it pretty special.
I printed out two images and colored one, then cut out the petals on the other image and colored and cut them out, added foam dots and placed on top of my colored image to give it dimension. Then topped it off with lots of glitter!!! boy does it sparkle! I sure hope she likes it.


If you'd like to play along with us this week, head on over to The Character Cafe blog and add your creation to inlinkz. There you will also find all the details and prize info.
Can't wait to see your take on this sketch,
Have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting!!
hugs,
Rachel :0)

6 comments:

Tina said...

So pretty Rachel!

Deanette said...

Really pretty Rachael, love your work!

Emma said...

A beautiful card Rachel, I love the bright colours.
Hugs Emma x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Rachel!! Love your coloring and bright colors. So beautiful!
hugs,
Chris

Kelly said...

WOW...what a fabulous card! Your lillies are incredible!

Lola said...

I think she's going to LOVE it! I especially like the dimension you added to the flower. Great colors too.