Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary

The other day as i was blogging i ran across a site called Pink Poison Stamps and saw some of the most adorable stamps! In my collection of stamps i must admit i have not one single wedding set in there..
until now that is. I just adore this little couple from the Caketopper set so i decided to make an anniversary card for my husband with it. I gave it a Christmas feel by using Basic Grey's new Wassail paper since our anniversary is in December. I colored them with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol. for the red accents i used my Cranberry Exclusive inks marker to brighten them up. I colored her dress with a stardust glitter pen and the leaves in her hair are colored in with a gold glitter pen to add sparkle.
Thank you for taking a look, and have a wonderful day!
Rachel

Recipe: caketopper-pink poison stamps, sentiment-say it in style-ctmh, dp-wassail by basic grey, red sparkles-ctmh, stardust glitter pen and gold glitterpen-gellyroll, cardstock-ctmh, embossing folder -d'vine swirls-cuttlebug,Exclusive inks cranberry marker-ctmh




6 comments:

Tina said...

Completely adorable. I have been eying some of these stamps too.

Jamie Martin said...

Very cute anniversary card :)

Candy said...

So adorable!!

Carole said...

What a beautiful card, such a lovely image!
wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Carole ;-)

Renee said...

aww!! this card is to cute. I love the embossing. thanks for sharing. blessings. Renee

Sonia said...

Cute card!!! Love it!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!