Friday, December 26, 2008

Love You!


Merry Christmas Everyone! I know a day late, but i finally got somewhat caught up and finally got to post!! YaY! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I know your probably thinking Christmas just ended and now i'm posting Valentines cards. Actually this is the December stamp of the month for CTMH and i just love it, it makes such an awesome background stamp so i had to use it. I also used the cutie patootie bear from C.C.Designs stamp set "Bear Hugs". I colored him in using my prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I found the heart shaped jewel in one of my princess sticker packs in my stash and placed it in his hand. I think it all goes together nicely, don't you?
Well, thank you for stopping by and taking a peek. Have a wonderful night!!
Rachel
Recipe: Hearthrob-ctmh, Bear Hugs-c.c.designs, kraft cardstock-SU!, Cranberry ink pad-Ctmh, circle and scallop nestabilities-spellbinders, heart shaped brads-?? (stash)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Completely adorable. That bear is so darn cute.