Wednesday, August 19, 2009

AmyR's Friday Sketch



Hi There!! I finally got a chance to post my card, School just started here and things are a bit crazy as they usually are at the beginning. My card for today was made for AmyR's Friday sketch challenge. I used pieces from multiple sets from C.C. Designs, I've been enjoying making my own scenes lately. I used one of the ever so cute Gingersnap snowbunnies. The cute little birdie is from Olivia's Birdies set, my blades of grass came from the Sugarplums scenery set, and my little bench is part of the new Autumn stamp kit that Christine was offering for a limited time in July. My sentiment is from AmyR's Stamps "Friends Sentiments" set also a part of the C.C.Designs line. Well that's it for me today. I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I sooo appreciate it!! :0)
hugs,
Rachel
supplies used: C.C. Designs stamps, Basic Grey dp, A2 combo love language (hearts) cuttlebug, Ornaments embossing folder-cuttlebug, copics

5 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is just adorable! Love it!
I love the sketch too!
Christine

Danni said...

Cute!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Rachel, this is so cute! What a darling image, and I love that your doing you're own scenery. This is adorable! Hugs,

Danielle said...

Very sweet card Rachel - I love the little girl - you've created a beautiful scene!
Hugs, Danielle

Kelly said...

What a sweet card Rachel. You really put a lot of thought into this.