Thursday, August 27, 2009

Delightful Sketch #5


Hello Friends, Today's card is for Delightful Sketch challenge #5 over at Digital Delights. for my card i used Angel Maggie, isn't she just a sweetie. I really wanted to add some sparkle to her so i used my gold gellyroll pen on her halo and the ruffle on her dress and the stars. I added Ranger Crystal glitter on her wings and added some cotton to the clouds to give them some texture. of course i had to add my gold shimmer wired ribbon bow . the sentiement says "please protect the ones we love" and that came from the Angel Sent set from CTMH. if you would like to take a closer look just click on the photo. I hope you enjoy her she was so much fun to work with. I thank you for stopping by and taking a look. I hope you have a Wonderful day!!!
hugs,
Rachel
supplies: Angel Maggie-Digital Delights, sentiment-Angel sent-Ctmh, dp-Martha Stewart, oval punches-stampin up, gold ribbon and blue gingham ribbon-Ctmh, D'vine swirls embossing folder-cuttlebug, gold gellyroll pen, stardust glitter pen, Ranger Crystal glitter, copics, memento ink.

8 comments:

dolcreations said...

Rachel this is so darling. I just love this card. I just love everything about it! I love the sentiment I love how you layed it out...just everything! Perfection Rachel!
Christine

Danielle said...

Another beauty Rachel! This image is just so cute and again wonderful layout and embellishments!
Hugs, Danielle

Wendy Hall said...

Just beautiful Rachel! Thanks for joining us again at Delightful Sketches!!

csroyal said...

Fantastic job, Rachel!! Always enjoy seeing you at Delightful Sketches!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely Adorable... Thanks for playing with us at Delightful Doodles.

Nina said...

this is soo sweet and love the sentiment. just beautiful. you do lovely work!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Rachel...this is so beautiful...Very Angelic and lovely! Thanks for playing along with again..you work is always delightful! :) Hugs, Lisa

Alysabeth said...

Great card,Love the glitter. Thanx for joining us:o)