Sunday, November 1, 2009

Love gives us a Fairy Tale

Hello Friends, hope you all had a wonderful weekend! :0) My 2 little princesses and my kitty kat had a fabulous time Trick~or~Treating, my goodness the candy they brought home will last till next Halloween. LOL~ anyway onto the card, Today i am showing a card made with a sweet little princess from Pixie Dust Studio. I LOVE princess images, of coarse with three girls i was bound to right? So you may see quite a few princess creations showing up on my blog. I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch, the papers i used are Perfect Day from Ctmh, I cut out my mat with the circles nestabilities and for the white inside mat and the mat for my sentiment i used C.C.Designs Cosmo Glitter paper for added shimmer. I also embossed my inside circle mat with the Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder. I added one of my favorite embellishements to my card which is the


flatback pearls. i also added some small ones to her ears for earrings. added another favorite embellishement~ribbon and my sentiment from AmyR's Wedding Stamps, also from C.C. Designs. I sure hope you enjoy her because i had so much fun making this card. Thank you so much for stopping by, i Love to have you visit.
hugs,
Rachel :0)

Fabulous Challenges i entered my card into:
Mojo Monday sketch challenge
LaLa Land Crafts challenge~ribbon
Cuttlebug Challenge ~ My favorite... (princesses)

8 comments:

Holly Young said...

Simply adorable Rachel! I love the pearl earrings!

Kelly said...

Simply adorable Rachel! Love the colors and embossing! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with this image! Great design Rachel!!:)

Danielle said...

Just gorgeous Rachel! She looks just like Cinderella - love your finishing touches to the card! So glad you all had a great Halloween!
Hugs, Danielle

Danielle said...

Just gorgeous Rachel! She looks just like Cinderella - love your finishing touches to the card! So glad you all had a great Halloween!
Hugs, Danielle

mueppi said...

Your card is so wonderful, Rachel!
Hugs Gisela

dolcreations said...

Rachel this is so pretty..I love the image! She looks like Cinderella! You did such a beautiful job on this card! Love those pearl earrings! What a perfect touch!
I am so glad that you all had a wonderful Halloween..very cold here but fun!
Christine

Maggie Lamarre said...

oooh i luv the princess.. and the card.
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com