Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hi Friend!!


Happy Friday my friends!!! Sooo glad the weekend is here are you? Before i start off i would like to announce the Winner of the Benjamin Bunny digi image from last weeks Blog hop, and the winner is.... PATTY!!! Congratulations Patty i will get that image out to you ASAP!!! Thanks for playing!! :) okay now, being Friday i would normally do a post for Feature Friday at The character Cafe, but it's my off week so i got to go browsing through blogland looking for some fun challenges to enter my TCC card into. For my card i used the ever so adorable "Forever Friends" image available at The Character Cafe Digi shop. I found this gorgeous dp at my LSS and couldn't resist using it, i just love the purple and green combo.
The fabulous challenges i found to enter my card into are:
Sweet Stampin~ floral frenzy
Crafty Angels~what's your colour
That's all i have for you today, i thank you for stopping by and visiting. For more fabulous inspiration using TCC images, be sure to visit the TCC DT located on my sidebar and if your looking for a challenge to enter your beautiful creations into be sure to check out the Feature Friday Challenge at The Character Cafe. We'd love for you to play along!!
Have a Great Day!!
Hugs,
Rachel :0)

19 comments:

dolcreations said...

Awhhhh...Rachel so adorable. You did a fabulous job! You always have the cutest images!
Have a fantastic weekend,
Christine

Tina said...

What a darling card.

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Rachel, love the colours!
Clairexx

Holly Young said...

Cute! I love your coloring.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges!
smiles,Deena

Unknown said...

Aww this is so sweet, what a great card

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week

Jan xx

Gloria Stengel said...

Very sweet. Thanks for playing at OCC this week.

Fink said...

This is so cute! I love everything about it. I like how you used the image and the way you colored it!

Unknown said...

what an aborable card!!

thanks for joining in at sweet stampin this week xx

Unknown said...

what an aborable card!!

thanks for joining in at sweet stampin this week xx

Heather Schlatter said...

This is totally creative Rachel I love it and I love the purples and yellows and the coloring on the image is wonderful too!!!! Great job on this I love it!!!

Heather

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh this is just darling! :) Thank you for playing with us at OCC!

Rose said...

super cute! that image is the sweetest thing :)
thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

and on CCC this week for the Friends challenge :)

Liz Williams said...

Super cute and thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge. Love the flower centered bow.

Sara said...

Super cute Rachel, love the green and purple!

Jennifer Stricker said...

So sweet. I love the colors. Thank you for playing along with OCC this week. I hope you join us again.

Laurel said...

Adorable! thanks for playing at OCC.

Chrissy D said...

Such a SWEET card! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge! Come play again this Wednesday!

Fern said...

ADORABLE!! What a sweet image and I love the colors you used!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Belli Challenge!!!