Monday, February 22, 2010

It's a Girl Thing


Hello, i hope you all had a wonderful weekend :0) today i would like to share a card with you using shopping Anya from the Greeting farm. is she not fabulous? I paper pieced her socks, shirt, and headband. I must say it's been quite awhile since i paper pieced an image and it was alot of fun. I mainly made this card for the Cooking it up with Katie Challenge #11 which is a recipe, *something girly, paper piecing, and use 2 designer papers* Katie also has a DT call out, if you are interested you can find all the details here. Well, that's all i have for today i thank you so much for visiting!! :0)
Hugs,
Rachel

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, this is gorgeous Rachel! I love your paper piecing and the colours are just fabulous! Absolutely stunning paper for this image - a winner all round!
Hugs, Danielle

dolcreations said...

I totally agree with Danielle...your paper piecing is stunning! I love the paper that you used to paper piece with! Beautiful work Rachel!
Hope you have a nice evening,
Christine

Katie said...

Beyond cute, she's stunning!!!
Beautiful work, so precise and wonderful :)
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Danni said...

What a fun card!! you did a fabulous job!

Kelly said...

Awesome Rachel! I don't think about paper piecing but after seeing this I will have to put it in my memory bank of things to try. Love the image and of course the paper is fabulous!

treesawardincrafts said...

My goodness, your paper piecing of that headband is fabulous, I would have been all fingers and thumbs with something so fiddly. Love it.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So pretty and girlie! I love it!