Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bah Humbug

Good Morning my friends,
Well i sure hope you are reading this post right now seeing as how i had to schedule it, so i just hope it worked. LoL!!
Anyways, today is my week off from The Character Cafe challenge so i'm blogland bound looking for challenges to enter my Sassy Miss Priss Card into. The Bah Humbug sentiment is also included with one of the images in the set. I chose to cut it apart and use it on it's own.

Close up of the Adorably Sassy Miss Priss


I chose to use the Miss Priss image from The Character Cafe to enter her into the Digital Tuesday, Christmas in June Challenge. boy, by the look on her face she is not so keen on Christmas in June. a little too early for her maybe? I also used the sketch over at Truly Scrumptious for my card. I'm also going to enter her into the ABC Challenge ~X for Xtra dimension.
Well i guess that's it for me today, I will be back on Monday to comment on all my blogging buddies blogs then. Till then be sure to check out The Character Cafe blog and join the Feature Friday Challenge for this week. we'd sure love to see what you make.
For more inspiration using TCC images be sure to check out my TCC sisters creations. They all have an Amazing TCC creation to show you today. Their links can be found on my sidebar.
Thanks so much for stopping by, Have a Fabulous Weekend!!!
Hugs,
Rachel :0)

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Rachel
A fabulous card love the image,
Hugs Dianne xx

Kelly said...

Asolutely adorable Rachel! Love the embossed background and the popped image. Love it!

Tina said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the image.

Sara said...

Too cute, love the embossed background!

Danni said...

So fun, really made me giggle!

Georgia said...

Love the card. great job with the image and how well it all goes together.

Kelly said...

OMG Rachel!! This card is stunning I love love love the dry embossing you've done...Awesome card!!