Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge #5 Just for Kids

Hello to you all,
Today Sweet Heather at Heather's Coffee Break is having a new release blog hop for her Fresh Brewed Designs images. as i was hopping along i came across this adorable new image Hannah Belle with Kitty. I just instantly knew i had to have this image as we just got my girls a new kitten not too long ago and this image definately relates to them. They actually fight to see who will brush out his fur. No matter how much they bother him he just absolutely loves them. The "Forever Friends" sentiment i used is from the Friendship set by AmyRstamps over All That Scraps. I thought it worked out perfectly. The sketch i used is this week's sketch from SCS.

Of coarse, how could i make this card using this adorable image and not enter it into the Freshly Brewed Challenge. the theme being Just For Kids. So head on over and enter your kid cards, i'm sure Heather would love to see them.
You all have a Wonderful Night or day!! :0)
hugs,
Rachel :0)

7 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Rachel,
I love to hear about your girls and their new kitten. So sweet. My Hannah is actually allergic, so her 'cats' consist of a gazillion stuffed animals, lol.;) My mom has outdoor cats and Hannah loves to visit and try to pet them.

Your card is Beautiful! I love the colors and that big gorgeous bow! Thank you so much for hopping and for joining us for the Freshly Brewed challenge this week.

Hugs!

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable.

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Rachel! The image is adorable and I love the pretty papers and that gorgeous pink bow!!
Hugs, Danielle

Kelly said...

Cute image Rachel. Love the bow! Hope your girls enjoy their new kitty!

Unknown said...

Rachel, this is darling. I'm sure you are all enjoying your new kitty and what a great card to celebrate the new addition to your family!

Stacy said...

What a perfect image for you! This really is just beautiful! I love your layout and that wonderful bow! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Fresh Brewed Challenge! Hope to see you again!

bumblebee creations said...

this is so cute-love it!