Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another Froggin Birthday!!

It's Friday Woohoo!!! time for another Feature Friday Challenge at The Character Cafe. The challenge this week is to make a Pocket Card. I made my card using the tutorial found HERE. The image i used is another one of July's new releases, Froggin Fredrik.
Isn't he just hilarious with that smirk on his face? he just makes me laugh everytime i look at him. This Froggin Fredrik set also comes with other sayings, you definately need to take a look.

Check out The Character Cafe blog for all the challenge details and to link your Pocket Card should you decide to play along with us. We'd love to see what you create!! For more inspiration using TCC images be sure to check out the rest of the DT blogs located on my sidebar. That's all i have for today, I thank you for stopping by and visiting and i hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!
Hugs,
Rachel :0)

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - he's adorable - and I love that sentiment!

Kelly said...

WOW...what a great card and I love this type of pocket card...Thanks for the link! You did such a fabulous job with this image. That frog is just too stinkin' cute!

dolcreations said...

This is super cute Rachel! I love this pocket card idea!

Fink said...

Love the pocket card you did! The image is wonderful too! I can see the glitter around it.

Tina said...

Great take on the challenge, such a fun image. Perfectly colored too!