Friday, July 30, 2010

You know you're getting old....

***I would love for you to
Scroll down to see my CDS Prairie Kids Preview Card Thank You!!***
You know you're getting old
When your candles don't fit on your cake!! in my opinion i think the cakes are just becoming too dang small!! lol. This week at The Character Cafe the Feature Friday challenge is to make a ROUND CARD. This week is my turn to join challenges in blogland but i love making round cards so i just had to join in.
The image i used on my card is Candle Quinn a new release image from The Character Cafe. I just think this is the cutest little birthday image. i especially love the sayings this set comes with. Of coarse once again i have used my favorite... BRIGHT COLORS!! can't help it, when i think celebration i think Bright! lol. I actually made this card for one of my Best Friends for his birthday, we love to give each other a hard time and i think he will get a kick out of this card.
I sure hope you decide to join us this week and show us your round cards. You can find all the details on The Character Cafe blog. The TCC DT have all used fabulous TCC images today, you can visit them by clicking their links on my sidebar.
Challenges i entered Quinn into:
Miami Doodles~Anything goes
Have a Great Day!!!
hugs,
Rachel :0)

5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh my goodness! This is adorable!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Kelly said...

Oh Rachel, this is just as cute as can be and the sentiment is so funny! Love your coloring!

Deanette said...

This is really super cute Rachael, very colorful!

dolcreations said...

Oh Rachel...this is so cute.I just love how you use such beautiful colours to do your cards!!! Very nice...I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!!

Tina said...

Oh Rachel, this is so fun! I love the bright colors.