Wednesday, July 22, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #47


Hi There!! I'ts been a very long time since i've done a House Mouse challenge so i thought i'd give this one a try. This card is for House Mouse Challenge #47~white on white. The only thing we were able to color was the image, everything else must be white. Wow! i must say white on white makes cards look absolutely elegant, other than that I hate white!! together we spell disaster, it's a miracle i didn't spill anything or leave smudge marks anywhere while making this card. This was actually a true challenge for me. and i must say we both came out of it pretty well. lol~ I also wanted to mention that my dear friend Carolyn is celebrating her 1year Blogoversary and has some fabulous candy on her blog. you must go visit her. HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY CAROLYN!!! love ya girly!!! :0) Well that's it for me, Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
hugs,
Rachel
Recipe: Amanda, friend-House -Mouse, oval and oval scallop nestabilities-spellbinders, white organdy ribbon-ctmh, floral screen embossing folder-cuttlebug, copic markers

8 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, I really like this. You're right, the white on white is elegant.

dolcreations said...

wow..this card is just so elegant. I love your card. I love the softness that you created. white on white is really very nice! When I saw that challenge I was not to sure what everyone would do..but I must say it is just awesome what I see! Great job Rachel!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Absolutely precious! I love this image and your white on white creation is lovely!

AN said...

Ihana kortti!! :) tykkään paljon!

Danielle said...

Super card Rachel - the white on white really is gorgeous! Fabulous HM image too and beautifully coloured! Well done you for challenging yourself - I'm so glad you did!!
Hugs, Danielle

Sue said...

You're right, white on white makes everything look elegant. Your card is lovely and the image is adorable and colored so beautifully. Very nice.

Sharon said...

Your image is so cute and really nicely coloured, beautiful card.

Carolyn Bounds said...

I love ya right back, my dear!!! Your HM card is SaaaWEEEEEEET!!! I always love the way you color these l'il darlins:o) A totally mouseriffic creation!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn