Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Like your Style Award


I received this GORGEOUS award from Teri, because she- likes my style. I am sooo honored, Thank you so much Teri!!!
Here are the rules for this award:
#1-by accepting this award you recognize that the giver "LIKES YOUR STYLE"
#2-You agree to display this award proudly on your site, and include a post linking back to the giver.
#3-And because there are so many bloggers out there whose style you like, you will share this award with them.... however many that may be.
I would like to pass this award on to some Amazing ladies with fabulous style :0)
Hugs,
Rachel :0)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Thank you SO much for this award Rachel - it really means a lot to me! I love your style too (just so you know)!!
Hugs, Danielle

dolcreations said...

Rachel I love your style too. Thank-you so much for that award. I appreciate it so much. I never thought I would receive that kind of award- thank-you, thank-you!
Christine

Carolyn Bounds said...

Awwww, Rachel....you are such a sweetheart for sharing this wonderful award with me. I am incredibly honored and humbled that someone as talented as you would think of me! You have truly brightened my day:o) Thank you!!!

Love ya lots!!!
Carolyn