Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mojo Monday #96





Hello again! :0) Today i'm showing my card i made for the Mojo Monday #96 sketch. I really liked this sketch when i saw it so i just had to play. I used another image from the Gingersnaps Bugg-A-Boos set from C.C. Designs. The minute i saw this cute little ladybug i knew i wanted to make a black and red polka dot background. i just matted my panels in red and cut a thinner black panel, punched holes in it with my hole punch and added to my red panel. so this card uses no dp whatsoever. which is a shocker for me cuz i LOVE dp!!! it's kind of hard to see but i colored her shell with the new Atyou lipstick red glitter pen. looks awesome IRL, so sparkly!! Well thats it for today, I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Have a great day!!
hugs,
Rachel

4 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, Rachel, she is stinkin' cute! Love all the sparkle.

Helen F. said...

This little 'bug' is just adorable. I love your coloring and all the glitter!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Awwww...she is buggariffic!!! I love the little bows in her hair and all the fabulous sparkle:o) Too, too cute!!!

I also wanted to thank you for always being such an awesome friend!!! I am thankful for you:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Dawn said...

Awww just adorable and so elegant in it's simplicity too..