Friday, October 30, 2009

BOO!

WOOHOO it's friday!! I don't know about you but i am sooo ready for the weekend to sleep in even if it's only for a little while longer. lol. Okay so i know in an earlier post i said i had made my last Halloween card, but i had another one in me. I just could not let this cute little witch not make an appearance this halloween season, so here she is Boo Witchy from The Character Cafe. I just love her sweet little face. Now she is definately Too Cute to Spook. The sketch i used for my card came from the Stamp With Us challenge. I used some spider web paper and my paper shapers flower punch to make my flower and crinkled it up to distress it. i used my round circle punch from SU! crinckled it and ripped all the way around it and added a little spider to the middle. My orange and black cardstock is also from SU! I also tried to make my fence as close to the color Kraft for my card to be included in the digital tuesday challenge. Well, i thank you all for stopping by and i hope you all have a wonderful day!!

hugs,
Rachel :0)
Fabulous challenges i entered my card into:
Digital Tuesday~ color challenge~ orange, Kraft, any other color
My Time to Craft~ rip it up
Stamp With Us~ Sketch and use 1 Stampin Up product
Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenges~ use only used/scrap sheets of DP, add flowers handmade by you.

23 comments:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

How very cute! Love this little witch - she is too cute to be scary. What an adorable card! Glad you did another one.

Holly Young said...

This is just adorable. I love the little knot you put in her hat!

Kelly said...

Too cute Rachel! Love that image! Have a great weekend!

Angie Cortes said...

Sooo Cute!! I love this image and you colored her beautifully!! Awesome Card!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along with DTC this week!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Great Halloween image! Your colorign rocks too!

Chrissie said...

A real cutie! Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this time!
Chrissie

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Cute card, Rachel!

dolcreations said...

I love your Halloween cards! They are just too cute to be scary!
Great card Rachel!
Christine

Lola said...

Great card and good job at including so many challenges.

Lesley said...

Lovely card, Boo Witchy is very cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Pat said...

Great Halloween card, thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week.

Pat xx

Daniele said...

great card love the flower with a twist thanks for joinig us at MTTC this week hugs x

linda said...

cute witchy! love your card layout - all the patterns!
linda backtopaper.com

Heather Schlatter said...

Rachel,

This is adorable and I love this image it is one of my favorites from TCC!!! I have looked through your blog I have had Negative 0 hours to go blog hopping lately and leave comment so I have missed so so so so many wonderful posts from you you are so sweet and so creative I hope I have more time to comment soon!!!

Wonderful job on your TCC card this week!!!

Heather

Ellibelle said...

How adorable. I love the sketch you chose.

Anonymous said...

So adorable and your handmade flower is so very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious...hope to see you next month.

Abby:)

Lisa Foster said...

This is just too cute! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Bec said...

This is so beautiful.. What a stunning flower..that image is just adorable too.. thanks so much for playing along.. Bec xx

made by fifi said...

couldn't be scared of this witch - great card - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x

Sara said...

Cute Halloween card. Like the Boo fence. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Kelly said...

Adorable card Rachael! I love the little spider at the bottom and the button and knot in her hat.
Fabulous job!
P.S. I love that Tesla song too.
everytime I'm at your blog I have to hear it.
Kelly

Cheryl said...

What an adorable card,love the sweet image and your flower is fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx