Monday, October 5, 2009

LET'S CELEBRATE!!


Okay, i cannot hold it in any longer and i am so ecstatic to announce that i have been selected to be a part of the Digital Delights by Louby Lou Design Team!! I am so excited to be working with such talented ladies and i can't wait to get to know the New DT. Congratulations ladies. So of coarse i had to celebrate my announcement by making a card using one of the images from Digital Delights~ Surprise Ridley. I love how he is popping out of the present, ideal for any special occasion. I'm actually giving this card to my dear sweet blogging buddy for her birthday. Well, i'm off to go celebrate and get some cards made. I thank you so much for stopping by and celebrating with me. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Day!! :0)
Hugs,
Rachel

15 comments:

Danielle said...

Definitely a cute card Rachel - and many congrats on making the DT! What wonderful and exciting news - very well deserved!
Hugs, Danielle

Lisa Foster said...

Oh sooo CUTE!!! Love the colors you used! Congrats, Girl! I'm glad you're my new DT sistah! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Tina said...

So cute! I love that adorable image!
Congrats to you Rachel!!

csroyal said...

Super card, as always, Rachel! Guess that's why you are on our team :)

Wendy Hall said...

We are just tickled to have you Rachel!!! and luv your SURPRISE card!!
Hugs
Wendy

dolcreations said...

What an absolutely adorable card! Congratulations on making the design team..that is fantastic news! Well deserved!
Christine

Holly Young said...

Rachel, this is just adorable! Congratulations on being on the design team! They are lucky to have you!

Javablustamper said...

WOW!! What a CUTE creation!! I can't wait to see what else you create!! SO excited to be on the team with yoU! HOpe you are well!! Congrats!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Rachel!!
Clairex

Anne said...

Hi Rachel
Congratulations!!
You'll love working with Wendy and the other DT members, it's fun, fun, fun lol
Happy crafting
Anne x

Kelly said...

Adorable Rachel...but I'm sure you already knew that...LOL! Congratulation on making the Design Team, I'm sure you will do them proud!

Danni said...

Congrats!! Such a cute card!

Maria Matter said...

oh, what a fabulous card Rach!
beautifully colored and designed!!!
And a big Congratulations on your new DT spot!
Blessings, Maria

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Congrats, Rachel! Ridley is so cute, and so is that paper. You will be a great asset to their DT. Happy celebrating! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Such beautiful coloring Rachel!! Love your colors!! Beautiful work!

Congrats on the dt!!