Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gone Fishing


Happy Wednesday my friends!!!
Today i have a card i made using the this great sketch from Treehouse Stamps. I did however rotate it seeing as how i can never just leave sketches the way they came. I used this fabulous turtle image from Bugaboo stamps. I just adore their images. they are so easy to work with. The fish in the circle and my sentiment are from fishing sets i purchased from CTMH. I embossed one side of my card with the mosaic embossing folder to try to give it the same look of the turtles shell. The fabulous dp i used is also from Ctmh. I added some black twine instead of ribbon(which i love) to kind of mimic the fishing line on the rod.
I do want to take this time to give a big THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends who have sent birthday wishes to me today. I am so blessed to have such fabulous friends in my life!! big HUGS to you all!!
I hope you have a Wonderful Day!!!
Hugs,
Rachel:0)

6 comments:

dolcreations said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!! I hope you are having a VERY special day!

Did I ever tell you I LOVE turtle images!!!! This one is ever so cute. My son loves to fish so I am going to have to check out this site and maybe get that one! Tooo
cute!!!!
Once again, a very special Happy Birthday!!!!!

Danielle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL - I hope you get spoiled lots on your special day!
I LOVE this card - the turtle is so cute and I love the embossed panel, paper and twine! Very cute card!
Hugs, Danielle

Danni said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Such a sweet card!! Just adorable!

Lisa Foster said...

This is absolutely DARLING! Love it, Rach!
I just wanted to let you know that I left something for you HERE
Hugs,
Lisa

Tina said...

Hope you celebrate in style Birthdy Girl! The card is just darling!

Kelly said...

Great card Rachel. I love Jodie's stamps, they are SO cute and you really did a fabulous job with this one. Love the paper you used and the little fish in the corner is perfect! Hope you had a great birthday!