Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gone Fishing


Happy Wednesday my friends!!!
Today i have a card i made using the this great sketch from Treehouse Stamps. I did however rotate it seeing as how i can never just leave sketches the way they came. I used this fabulous turtle image from Bugaboo stamps. I just adore their images. they are so easy to work with. The fish in the circle and my sentiment are from fishing sets i purchased from CTMH. I embossed one side of my card with the mosaic embossing folder to try to give it the same look of the turtles shell. The fabulous dp i used is also from Ctmh. I added some black twine instead of ribbon(which i love) to kind of mimic the fishing line on the rod.
I do want to take this time to give a big THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends who have sent birthday wishes to me today. I am so blessed to have such fabulous friends in my life!! big HUGS to you all!!
I hope you have a Wonderful Day!!!
Hugs,
Rachel:0)

7 comments:

dolcreations said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!! I hope you are having a VERY special day!

Did I ever tell you I LOVE turtle images!!!! This one is ever so cute. My son loves to fish so I am going to have to check out this site and maybe get that one! Tooo
cute!!!!
Once again, a very special Happy Birthday!!!!!

Danielle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL - I hope you get spoiled lots on your special day!
I LOVE this card - the turtle is so cute and I love the embossed panel, paper and twine! Very cute card!
Hugs, Danielle

Danni said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Such a sweet card!! Just adorable!

Lisa Foster said...

This is absolutely DARLING! Love it, Rach!
I just wanted to let you know that I left something for you HERE
Hugs,
Lisa

Tina said...

Hope you celebrate in style Birthdy Girl! The card is just darling!

daniel said...

I have always been curious about functionality in websites and, well, the world in general. I read this article with great interest. It does seem to me that the reason we comment is to speak our minds so why not have the comment field first? However, as others have pointed out, one gets used to the conventions regardless of reason.
love to see this discussion! It’s great to see you all working through the issues and also, it’s great to see recommendations for testing. In the end, it’s what your actual users do and prefer that should be your biggest driver in making these decisions.

study abroad

Kelly said...

Great card Rachel. I love Jodie's stamps, they are SO cute and you really did a fabulous job with this one. Love the paper you used and the little fish in the corner is perfect! Hope you had a great birthday!