Thursday, March 11, 2010

TCCFF#15 Challenge

Happy Friday My Friends!!
Are you ready for a new Feature Friday Challenge with The Character Cafe? I certainly hope so because we have a fabulous sketch this week from our very own talented Deanne.

For this challenge i used the Piper n Prince image from The Character Cafe shop. (click on card for a close up) she was an absolute dream to color. I used my new spellbinders tags that i received as a gift from my hubby for my birthday yesterday. He's such a sweetie. he knows exactly what i like. for the brown panel i embossed it with the Holly ribbons embossing folder i purchased during Christmas time. I use it for everything, it's gorgeous.
My sentiment is one i printed out on my computer, and i added a couple small pearls next to it. The dp i chose to use on my card is from a beautiful paper pack from Ctmh. I added a flower embellishment up top and some small gem flowers on the bottom and i think it finished the card off beautifully.

Well, that's going to do it for me today, i hope you will play along with us this week. I can't wait to see what you come up with. To find all the details for this week's challenge and to see the Beautiful creations the DT who participated in this sketch challenge made, be sure to check out The Character Cafe blog here. for more inspiration using TCC images please visit the fabulous TCC DT listed on my sidebar.

Have a fabulous Day!!

Hugs,

Rachel :0)

7 comments:

Fink said...

What a pretty card! I am still waiting for my prince! Dont tell my husband though cuz I am sure he thinks he is-LOL!:) I love the colors you used! Great job

dolcreations said...

This is gorgeous Rachel! I love that new tag shape! wow it is so suited to this type of card! Loving the embossing in the background! Very nice Rachel!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Lola said...

Just beautiful! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a special gift...he knows how to spoil you.

Tina said...

Wow, so pretty! So glad the hubster spoiled you.

Kim said...

very cute card....you did an awesome job....i have become a follower and would love for you to join mine...
hugs
CJ
my creator name is
Cowgirl Up Stamps
stitchybearstamps.com
here is my blog addy
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Very pretty! I love the colors you used on the image, it goes so well with the paper you used!

Kelly said...

This is just stunning Rachel! I love how you coloured her...hee,hee,I coloured her the same colours. Is the spellbinders tag holding the sentiment?? If it is I have to have it. Great job again this weeks Rachel.
Kelly