Saturday, March 6, 2010

My 24 Carrot Friend

Happy Saturday to you all!!! Hope your enjoying your weekend so far. This week i joined in Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiration #1 and for my card i used this adorable bunny image also from Inktegrity.

I just love Easter Images all the bunnies and chickies, i have boat loads of bunny images so needless to say when i saw this cutie i just had to add him to my arsenal. I used some of my new springy We Are Memory Keepers paper i got from my LSS. I just love it! I also used this sentiment i found in one of my Easter sets from C.C. Designs that i bought last year and never used.
That's all i have for today, I'm off to take my little one to a birthday party so i thank you so much for visiting me today and have a fabulous Day!!!
Fabulous challenges i entered my bunny friend into:
Digital Tuesday~ Scallops
Hugs,
Rachel :0)

11 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love this card! The DP is great and so is your coloring!

Thanks Rachel for playing along with Inktegrity's Sketch Challenge! I truly appreciate the support from my fellow TCC DT members!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw how sweet is that image he looks as if he is scared someone is gonna take his carrot off him lol...loving the papers great work thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

How cute and adorable!! Great card!

Kelly said...

Great card Rachel! That sentiment is perfect for the image!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable image - perfect spring colors! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Tina said...

Total sweetness. I just adore the image, great one for Easter.

~*Joni said...

Oh Rachel you truly made me smile! Thank you for entering this card into the challenge, it is perfect with that sweet DP and embellishments. The sentiment is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Inktegrity, have a wonderful evening!

Ellibelle said...

OMG, how cute!! Love the sketch too., Thanks so much for playing the DTC.

Paula said...

What an adorable bunny! Love that HUGE carrot he's holding! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable card, your DP and coloring makes it so sweet!
Thanks for playing with us at Inktegrity.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

This card screams SPRING!! The PP and colors are perfect for the bunny - so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Inktegrity!