Monday, September 14, 2009

BeWitching!!


Good Morning Friends, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours was pretty busy and very productive, which for me means no stamp time!! :( but i did have this card already done and wanted to share with you. isn't she just fabulous!! she is one of the new september releases from C.C.Designs, Emma the Witch. I used the web embossing folder for the mat behind emma, i used my circle nestabilities to make the moon and added some bats from the spooky scenes set. i tried to sponge & distress the moon a little to make it
a bit more eerie. of coarse i had to add some glitter to emma's hat for some sparkle. my sentiment is from AmyR's Autumn sentiments set. i used Stampin Up's large oval and scallop punch to mat my sentiment. I tried to not make this card too busy, and i think i achieved that, so i'm happy. Well i hope you enjoyed her. and i thank you for coming by and visiting. i hope to see you again soon. Have a Great Day!!!
hugs,
Rachel

6 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Rachel this is fab, I love halloween, love the moon & that image is just too cute!!!

Hugs

Sarah

dolcreations said...

Emma the witch is so adorable. Rachel, I always struggle with Halloween cards ( i think its the dark colours)...and now you have inspired me! I just love the glitter on the hat! As always, you colour so well!
Have a great day,
Christine

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Rachel, she is adorable. I almost ordered her this morning but went with a couple of others instead. You made a great little card with her. Hugs,

Danni said...

Oh this is just too cute!! Wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!! I haven't thought about Halloween...is it really that soon? I better get busy. This witch is cute...Rachel you did a great job on this card...

Kelly said...

You did a great job on this one. That was something I could never do with Wendy's images.