Monday, September 7, 2009

Peek a Boo Ridley!!


Hello Friends, Happy Labor Day!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. Ours was kind of quiet so i had some stamping time and this was one of the cards i made featuring Peek a Boo Ridley from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Wendy has some fabulous images, you must check them out. I just think he is sooo cute peeking up over the fence to say Hello. You can't tell by the picture but i printed out two copies and cut and pop dotted Ridley's head and flowers to give my card some dimension. I thought the Hello sentiment went perfectly with Ridley peeking over the fence. Well, i have more to show but i will save them for later, i hope you all have a great day and THANK YOU for stopping by.
hugs,
Rachel


supplies used:
digital image: Peek A Boo Ridley~Digital Delight by Louby lou, Hello sentiment-ctmh, dp-SU! paper from long ago, scallop punch-SU! copics

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Rachel this is so cute! I love how the raccoon is peeking over the fence!

Holly Young said...

Such a cute card!

dolcreations said...

Another beauty Rachel. I love this image and the Hello is just perfect! I am loving the paper too!
Great card...
Have a great Monday!
Christine

Danielle said...

A totally adorable card Rachel! Your colouring is awesome and the image is so cute! Perfect sentiment too!
Hugs, Danielle

Alysabeth said...

Wowza that's cute;o)