Monday, September 21, 2009

Swing by Sometime!



Good Morning, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I managed to get two challenges done today with this one card. Over at Danni's Dreams the Flutterby Wednesday challenge is to use a fairy or a butterfly and add sparkle!! woohoo Sparkle who doesn't love sparkle. I used Lily from Pink Cat Studio, isn't she precious. I tried to add sparkle with my glitter pens and glitter everywhere i could even on the Dp. (you can click on the pictures to get a better look.) I am also using this card for the challenge over at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. the challenge is to get punchy. Using punches or die cuts and Nestabilities DO NOT count!!! can you believe it! so i grabbed my flower punch and circle punches from SU! for my sentiment and wahla i'm done. Well i hope you all have a wonderful day, and thank you for stopping by, I love it when you do. :0)
Hugs,
Rachel

Supplies used:
Stamps: fairy and sentiment~ Pink Cat Studio
Sparkle~ Gellyroll pens, and Glitter
Dp~ Bella paper pkt. CTMH
Ric Rac~ CTMH
flower and circle punches~ SU!
copics



16 comments:

Danni said...

Aww, I love Lily!! Cute card and thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Tina said...

So pretty Rachel! Lily is just adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with the get punchy challenge this week. Hope to see you next week.

Karen Wilson said...

Awww! What a sweet image! It's so cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

dawnmercedes said...

Thanks for playing Paper Makeups' Monday challenge today! Cute image!!

bumblebee creations said...

this is adorable-love that little fairy-so cute!! great job adding all the sparkle too!!

Holly Young said...

Aw, what a cutie! I think you did a great job coloring and not using nestabilities!

dolcreations said...

What a fantastic card Rachel! Your like me with the glitter! Even our dog will glitter after making a card! I love that image and you have done it perfectly for the card!
Have a great evening,
Christine

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so darling Rachel!! Love your fairy!! Glitter is one of my faves too. What an awesome job on both challenges!!

Kelly said...

Super CUTE! What a sweet image!

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Rachel, loving your sweet image and sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at FBW.
Nicola -x-

Leigh said...

Cute! Love the sparklies.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Rachel, this is adorable. What a cute image - she reminds me of my granddaughter. You did a beautiful job on this card. Hugs,

Christi Flores said...

This is the sweetest!!!!

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Rachel! Love the pretty image and those papers are just glorious!
Hugs, Danielle

Kim said...

Rachel, that is so precious! Thanks for playing the PMS challenge.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at PMS this week!