Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FBW Happy Birthday Challenge


Hi friends, today's card is for the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge over at Danni's Dreams. I would like to take this time to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Danni, She is having a month long birthday bash and lots of candy, you must check it out. so it was only fitting that the challenge this week was to make a birthday card using a butterfly or a fairy. I used C.C.Designs Angels Everywhere digi. I used the eraser on my paint shop pro to take the halo off, making her into a fairy. The present is from the No Peeking stamp set from Ctmh, i pop dotted it to my fairy. I also put a pop dot under her wing to give it dimension. I added some glitter to her wing for some sparkle. For my banner i used the Happy Birthday set also from ctmh, and tried to give it the look of waving in the air. don't know how well that shows. remember you can always click on the image to get a closer look. Well that's it for me today. Thanks so much for coming by.

Hugs,

Rachel

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Super duper cute image!! I love the layout also! Thanks for playing the Flutter By challenge with us!

Michelle said...

What a cute image - perfect for a birthday card! So glad you were able to play along with the FBW challenge this week! Hope you'll play again soon!

Danni said...

Awww, this is darling! Oh so cute! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Danielle said...

How very sweet Rachel! Love that polka dot paper and the sentiment banner is awesome!
Hugs, Danielle

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a sweet image Rachel!! I love your layout and colors!! What an awesome Flutterby creation!!

Kelly said...

So CUTE. Just love the image and as always, you did a great job with the coloring!

Tina said...

How have I missed so many posts. This card is adorable, loving the angel.