Friday, September 4, 2009

Delightful Sketch #6/ Sweet KiKi La Rue




Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you all are looking forward to a long Labor Day Weekend. I know i am. No waking up early getting kids ready for school. YAY!! :0) okay now, how adorable is C.C. Designs sweet Kiki La Rue? I'm so in love with the Kiki's, i feel like i say that every release. lol. but seriously is she not totally adorable? she is so much fun to color. of coarse i had to use her with this fabulous sketch from Delightful Sketches. I just love this Sweet Treats paper from Doodlebug and thought it would go perfectly. for the mat behind kiki i used my Argyle embossing folder to give it an ice cream cone feel. My sentiment is from the C.C.Designs Sweet Treat set. Well that's it for me, I'm hoping to get some stamping done this weekend but we will see. I thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. Have a Wonderful weekend.
hugs,
Rachel

9 comments:

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness..I love this card. I love the image and how you coloured it so beautifully! I just love how you ran the oval background thru the cuttlebug..it looks like a waffle cone texture!
Awesome...
Have a great long weekend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Rachel!! I love that adorable image and your gorgeous coloring! Your take on the sketch is perfect!! The texture is fab!! Have a great weekend!!

Danielle said...

Adorable card Rachel! Kiki is very cute and you chose the perfect dp to go with this image! Love your button embellishments! Have a fab Labor Day weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

Little C's Creations said...

Hi Rachel.... oh I just LOVE your YUMMY card!!! I just received this stamp to sell in my store!! She's so cute, and you've dressed her up well!!

Hugs,
Jen

Kelly said...

Oh my...this is such a sweet card Rachel. Love the colors. You use the nicest papers for your cards, it is such a joy to visit your blog! Enjoy your holiday weekend!

Anne said...

Such a beautiful cards Rachel
Thanks for playing along this week on Delightful Sketches
Anne x

Wendy Hall said...

Hi Rachel, Another cute pie!! Thanks for joining us again at Delightful Sketches!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is soooo cute Rachel!!! I love your little Kiki LaRue!!! Great job on the sketch...thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!
Lisa

Tina said...

Awesome! Love those kiki's!