Thursday, September 24, 2009

Exciting News!!

Hello Friends, I have got some FABULOUS news to share. I have been chosen to be an Official Design Team member for the Character Cafe!! I am sooo EXCITED to be a part of their team. They have got some GREAT images, you must give them a visit. We will be having a release of new digital images and a blog hop to announce the new DT on Friday Oct. 2nd. I will post more details as the date gets closer. I Hope you will make plans to hop with us.
hugs,
Rachel :0)

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh Rachel, I'm so thrilled for you! What fabulous news - you will be such a wonderful asset to their team!! Congrats girlfriend!
Hugs, Danielle

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Yay, Rachel! That's awesome news. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see what's coming up. Congrats!

Danni said...

Congrats!!

dolcreations said...

Congratulations Rachel! You will be such an asset to their team! I am so happy for you! Way to go!
Christine

Norine said...

Congrats!!! well deserved
Hugs
Norine

Donna said...

Hi Rachel

Congrats on making the TCC DT

I'm looking forward to working with you

Crafty hugs Donna xx

Kelly said...

Congratulations Girlfriend! I'm so excited for you...you will do them proud! Can't wait to see what you come up with!