Sunday, September 27, 2009

Winter Wonderland ~ gift box and card


Hi There!! Wow, this is the last sunday in Sept. the days are just flying by. So being the last Sunday this month the challenge at Winter Wonderland is to make a gift box, gift bag, or wrapping paper. I decided to make a small gift bag using the Genie bag tutorial from Splitcoast.
I added a card to finish it off. I used the Christmas Fairy Holly from Mo's Digital Pencil on my bag, love those images, very detailed though so i was kind of intimidated by it but i think she came out ok. I used my gellyroll pens to add lots of sparkle to her wings and dress. I also used liquid glass on the glass ball she is holding it looks so cool IRL. I used the Christmas melodies set from Ctmh for the image on my card. Well, that's all i have for today. I have lots of birthdays this month so i should have lots of birthday cards to show soon. I thank you for stopping by and i hope to see you join the challenge this week and show us your wonderful creation. Have a Wonderful Day!! :0)
Hugs,
Rachel

5 comments:

Teri said...

These are lovely Rachel. The papers and image are beautiful and I love the shape of the card.

Thank you for being our GDT again this week.

Teri xxx

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness Rachel...this is perfect! I love that gift box and how your card matches just beautifully! I love that card with that stamp in the center, what a great idea! Absolutely beautiful Rachel!
Have a great day...you have given me some inspiration get to put something together!
Christine

Danni said...

Gorgeous creations!!

Sara said...

Very pretty Rachel, I have that image too and just love it. Love how you did your bag and card!

Kelly said...

Love this set Rachel! The Christmas Fairy is so cute and you did a great job with it...as always!