Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Amy R's Friday Sketcher #50




Hi there! My card today was made for Amy R's Friday Sketcher #50. I had so much fun with this sketch especially since i got to use my Spa Girls stamp from DeNami Design. I love this stamp but hardly use it because i don't have any sentiments for it, until i came across this one by none other than C.C. Designs My Rubber Ducky set. I used some dp that i got at my LSS and embossed my brown and tan mats under my image with D'vine Swirls and Swiss Dots embossing folders. I added some Ranger Crystal Glitter to the bubbles in the girls pedicure tubs for sparkle. I need my sparkle. lol. and i matted my sentiment with punches from SU! Well i hope you all get a chance to Relax & Unwind sometime soon!! :) Thanks for visiting, you know i love it when you do. :0)



Rachel



6 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my word, this is adorable!

Leigh said...

So cute. Wish I was soaking my feet. Have a great day!
Leigh

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a great card, Rachel. This is really cute!

Carolyn Bounds said...

How divalicious!!! This card rocks!!! And I am with you...gotta have my sparkles:o)

Hugs!
carolyn

AmyR said...

hehehe this card rocks - that image is too cute! Thanks for playing along Rachel!!

Kerry Johnson said...

This is so super cute!! Love your card!