Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ms. Gardener


Hello There! Here is another card i made using another Ms. set from CTMH. This one is from the Ms. Gardener set. This is personally my favorite of all the Ms. sets. The dp i used is from the Emporium paper packet also from Ctmh. I really really like this paper. This card was inspired by one i saw while visiting my friends in blogland. While stopping by Becky's blog Inking Idaho, i saw this cute card, you can see Becky's card here, and best of all it came with dimensions!! I love when that happens. I just flipped the card on it's side to fit my image. The scallop circle with the flower holds the panel closed. I used the flower in the pot stamp so it would look like she was getting ready to water it. I think that worked out well don't you? Well that's it for today. Thanks so much for visiting. I hope you have a Great Day!! :0)


Rachel

4 comments:

Tina said...

Fantastic image and the papers are so pretty. Love it.

Danielle said...

Such a pretty card Rachel - those papers are gorgeous!
Hugs, Danielle

cats whiskers said...

What a great image this is, and love the papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Kristie W. said...

What a cute card! I love that image.