Wednesday, February 18, 2009

AmyR's Friday sketch #49



Good Morning! Here is my card for AmyR's Friday sketch # 49. I used my Perfectly Clear Stamps by Stampendous for this card. I've had these like forever and i think i've only used one stamp out of the set and the rest have never been inked. All the cardstock and dp are scraps i found in my scrap drawer and the flowers are from an old SU! punch. I glittered the flower from the pot and in the sentiment in red glitter by martha stewart, looks so much better IRL. I hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting!! :0)

Rachel



5 comments:

all4sydney said...

Very pretty!! I love the colors that you used!!

Norine said...

this is so cute love the bright colors
Hugs
Norine

AmyR said...

So bright and cheery! Thanks for playing along Rachel! :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! I love the bright and cheerful colors...reminds me of summer:o) I can totally relate to having sets with only one stamp actually put to use...glad to see I am not alone in this boat:o) I keep forgetting about the ATS challenges. I sooo want to check them out!! Have a fabulous weekend!!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

How very cute, Rachel. What a great combination of elements to do this sketch. Love the gingham paper too. Nice job on this card. :)