Friday, February 27, 2009

Ismaki sketch challenge


Today i tried another new challenge. The Ismaki Sketch challenge. I just received my new paper the Emporium Creative Basics paper pack from Ctmh, so i just had to use it. I also inked up my Sugar Nellie stamp for the first time also. I get a little intimidated by them with all the coloring so they stay uninked for awhile till i feel brave enough to color them. lol -but i think it came out ok. I think the paper and the image go pretty well together. Well thanks for taking a look and i hope you have a GREAT day!!! :0)

Rachel

9 comments:

mueppi said...

Wow.... Rachel
your card and colouring are wonderful!
Hugs Gisela

Tina said...

So pretty! The papers look divine with her.

Mu42800 said...

superbe carte ! des papiers magnifique et la fille est sublime
bizzz Mu

Unknown said...

wow your card looks so fantastic and cute ... such lovely details. thank you for your wonderful card to my sketch on ismaki. hugs, bea

Lynsey said...

Hi Rachel, thanks for visiting my blog. I love your card and the wonderful sentiment!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Heather said...

Gorgeous Rachel. Beautiful papers and colours. Love the way you've torn out the image.
I dive straight in with my new images, but I can guarentee the first one always ends up in the bin.
Thanks for your visit - hugs Heather xx

Norine said...

this card is too cute love the colors & design
Hugs
Norine

Kianel said...

i just looove your interpretation of the sketch!!!
great card!
love, Kianel (Ismaki team)

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Rachel, this is adorable! I love the image you used and your coloring is fabulous. Your whole layout rocks. Great card! Those flowers are so yummy too!