Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday's Skechers #40

Hello, I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Today i have my card for Friday's skechers #40 from Jacqueline from the Netherlands. Thanks so much jacqueline. The sponsor this week is Het Scrapbookatelier with a great prize. For this card i used Whiff of Joy's Willow with cookies stamp. The sentiment was done with a stamp from CTMH's new Cupcake Sprinkles set. The dp is from Flair Designs and i used my prismacolor pencils and OMS to color her in. Well thats it today. Thank you for stopping by, i really appreciate it! Have a GREAT rest of your day.
Rachel



5 comments:

Tina said...

She's so pretty!

Danielle said...

Great card for the sketch challenge Rachel - and I love that sentiment!
Hugs, Danielle

Norine said...

what a cute & pretty card love the stamp and your design
hugs
Norine

Carolyn Bounds said...

This is yummy!!! I love the DP...it looks as if it was meant for this wonderful image, and the sentiment is perfect!!! I love how you always match everything so perfectly!!! Another scrumptious creation:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Sorry I am so late, but it takes so much time to comment on more than 200 participants! Love to see what you did with my sketch! Beautiful card! Love this WOJ image and the words all apart used. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers! Love,
Jacqueline