Sunday, February 22, 2009

ATSDTC #37- a sketch



Good Morning! Today's card is for the ATSDTC#37 its a sketch challenge. The stamps and image i used for this card are all from C.C. Designs. I used Little Penguins digi images, the presents are from the SugarPlums Christmas scene set and the sentiment is from the Sugarplums Sentiments set. My Dp is from CTMH from long ago. i used my Happy Birthday embossing folder for the background. Scallop and circle nestabilities were used to mat my image and to mat my sentiment i used SU! word window punch and Die Label Trio nestabilities. I glittered my balloons and ribbon on the presents and the stomach on my little penguin for lots of sparkle. I like how this came out (my camera skills can use some work) i think its a fun card for a child's birthday. I hope you enjoy it and thanks so much for visiting. :0)

Rachel







1 comment:

Carolyn Bounds said...

This card isn't only perfect for a child...but for an adult who is a child at heart!!! I would love to receive this sparkly cutie on my birthday!!! It wouldn't make me feel so old;o) Plus, who doesn't adore penguins? I love it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn