Thursday, February 26, 2009

Would you like a MyCardstock Creation?

hi there! this is post 2 for the day, if you would like to see a card please scroll down.
Now i know i'm not as Fabulous as some of those superstar papercrafters you see out there in blogland but i saw this on Leigh and Carolyn's blog and just had to join. Plus i think it would be alot of fun. So....the first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2- What I create will be just for you.3- It'll be done sometime this year (most likely it will be in the next month or so).4- You have no clue what it's going to be.5-The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog!The first 5 people to leave a comment win a homemade card or gift (or both!) by me!Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!So....who will be the first 5 people????? Please??? 5???? So the first 5 people to leave a reply will get a handmade item from me. I hope there are 5 of you out there who 'll like to play along!! :0) oh, and if there are more than 5 comments i will extend to the first 10 people since i joined in 2 blogs.

3 comments:

Cher said...

well I think u do good work so of course I would love you to make me a little surprise...but I have yet to master blog land and don't have one...so I guess I can't play! *whhhaaa*..but I know 5 will sign up for ya...ty for the offer...Cher
hilly77@comcast.net

Mandy said...

I would love to have one of your creations! They are all so FAB-U-LOUS! I better run a post it!
- Mandy

jguyeby said...

I would love something from you. Found out from Mandy. Jennifer Eby
jguyeby@verizon.net
http://jguyeby.blogspot.com/