Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ATSDTC #36 Paper Piecing



Hi Everyone, today i have my card for the ATSDTC #36 to show you. For this challenge i used this cute little Party Animal from Whiff of Joy. This is another one of the lines All That Scraps carries. This weeks challenge was to paper piece so that was pretty easy for me seeing as i only paper pieced the bottom of the cupcake. I also added some glitter on the candle and sprinkles for sparkle. gotta have my sparkle. Well i hope you enjoy him and thanks for stopping by. Have a GREAT day!!! :0)
Rachel


5 comments:

Tina said...

Rachel, this is so cute! What great papers and such a sweet little image.

Norine said...

super cute love the backgd paper and that stamp is adorable
Hugs
Norine

Danielle said...

oh my gosh Rachel - what a cute image!! Great job on paper piecing the cupcake - it looks awesome!
Hugs, Danielle

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

This is so cute, Rachel. I love the paper-pieced cupcake holder. I actually stamped and cut out 9 of these today. They're for a project. I love this image. Great job on this!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Yummerrific!!!! Now, I want a cupcake;o) This card is wonderful!!! I love your coloring of the mousie, and the papers are fabulous!!! What a super-happy birthday card!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn