Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ATS Wednesday Challenge

Happy Wednesday everybody! I made this card for the All That Scraps Challenge. I used the Itzie Inkies stamp set BEAR HUGS by C.C. Designs. This is such a cute set. This set also includes two of the cutest bears and sentiments. I don't know if this little bee was given a name yet but
my little girl just named him buzzybee so thats what i will call him. I scored the black panel with lines to go with the black lines on buzzy. I also used my gold glitter pen to make his little wings sparkle. hope you all enjoy buzzy as much as i did. Thanks for stopping bye!
Recipe: Bear Hugs-C.C.designs, black and sunflower cardstock-ctmh, ctmh exclusive inks markers, sunflower, black, crystal blue ink pads- ctmh, gelly roll gold glitter pen, sunflower organdy ribbon, ctmh

7 comments:

Jennifer Ofiana said...

super cute! Thanks for playing in the challenges!

Tracey said...

omgoodness, this is so cute! I just ordered this set last night...can't wait until it gets here!!!

Renée/prchvs said...

How cute! Love it, Rachel!

dicygirl said...

This card is too awesome!! Love the glitter and the creativity on it. Love the card love everything. Awesome Job!!;)

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

This is SOOO damn cute!

Catherine said...

way too cute, can't wait to get my set =)

Johni said...

Glad u have a blog that way you can share your creativity with everyone!

Love the bee, too cute!

Can I borrow it? hahah!