Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ATS Wednesday Challenge

Happy Wednesday everybody! I made this card for the All That Scraps Challenge. I used the Itzie Inkies stamp set BEAR HUGS by C.C. Designs. This is such a cute set. This set also includes two of the cutest bears and sentiments. I don't know if this little bee was given a name yet but
my little girl just named him buzzybee so thats what i will call him. I scored the black panel with lines to go with the black lines on buzzy. I also used my gold glitter pen to make his little wings sparkle. hope you all enjoy buzzy as much as i did. Thanks for stopping bye!
Recipe: Bear Hugs-C.C.designs, black and sunflower cardstock-ctmh, ctmh exclusive inks markers, sunflower, black, crystal blue ink pads- ctmh, gelly roll gold glitter pen, sunflower organdy ribbon, ctmh

7 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute! Thanks for playing in the challenges!

Unknown said...

omgoodness, this is so cute! I just ordered this set last night...can't wait until it gets here!!!

Renée said...

How cute! Love it, Rachel!

dicygirl said...

This card is too awesome!! Love the glitter and the creativity on it. Love the card love everything. Awesome Job!!;)

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

This is SOOO damn cute!

Catherine said...

way too cute, can't wait to get my set =)

Johni said...

Glad u have a blog that way you can share your creativity with everyone!

Love the bee, too cute!

Can I borrow it? hahah!