Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday Sketch time



hi there again, Wow this is my second post of the day, that doesn't happen too often. Today I made a card using Lauren's saturday sketch. The set i used is called Angel Sent and it is from CTMH and is totally brand new. But since the new book goes live on Monday i thought i would give you a sneak peak. for the background i tried to sponge some clouds using my cloud template (need a little more practice, i think) on my little angels i used my gold gelly roll glitter pen and colored in the wings and traced the halo. on their dresses i used my glue pen and colored them in and used my prisma glitter so they would have sparkle. although as you can see, what i need are camera classes because i can never get the sparkle and shimmer to show through in my pictures. and this card is full of sparkle. even the ribbon i used on the side sparkles and is the kind that you can bend and it stays put. (gotta love that)The message in the middle reads "Angels sent from above, please protect the ones we love".

Well that's it for today, i hope you all have a safe and wonderful labor day weekend.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute take on Lauren's Sketch! Love those little angels :) thanks for sharing!!

Gorjuss Princess said...

Wow very cut, the angels are very sweet !!

Thanks for the nice comment and stopping by my blog, Have a good week
xxx, Louise

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh WOW! All the glitter and the gold! Just awesome. Thanks for playing along, its really cute

mueppi said...

Wow........ I love your card!
Hugs Gisela

Catherine said...

very pretty!