Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ATS Wednesday Challenge/card scents


Hi there everyone, hope you're having a wonderful wednesday. I finally got my challenge card for ATS done. now you're probably saying christmas already? well the challenge was using card scents so i used the Gel-A-Tin's Santa's candy cane scented gelly powder. i just applied this the same way i do embossing powder. On this card i used it on the candy cane that lulu is holding. I just love the smell of candy canes. the stamp sets i used for this card were Lulu's sweet delights and Lucky's christmas wish by C.C.Designs. the candy stamps are from ctmh. I also added prisma glitter to my candy to give it some sparkle but it doesn't show up that great. Well i'm off to go finish making wedding invitations for my BFF's sister, i just wanted to stop and play for awhile. I hope you all have a great night and thanks for looking.

No comments: