Saturday, August 30, 2008

Autumn leaves layout

Happy Saturday Everyone! Today i have a scrapbook layout to show you. Now this layout was intended to be a card for Amy Rysavy's friday sketch #27, but after i stamped, colored, cut out, and matted the bear It was going to end up being one big card so i decided to continue on and make an autumn layout. It's not like i don't have pictures right? I've been making so many cards that i put off making pages so it feels good to have a page to add to my album. So i know you all expected to see a card but i still wanted to post this because it does use amy's sketch and i wanted to giver her credit. So remember scrapbookers, just because it's a card sketch doesn't mean you can't make a scrapbook page out of it. Now on to the details- I stamped out two of my bears and cut out the leaf on one-colored , crumpled, and pop dotted him to the other bears head. for the flowers on the bottom i used one of my die cut flowers that came in three sizes. I traced them on colored cardstock, crumpled them, carefully unflolded them so they didn't tear. i layered each flower on top of one another and put a bigger brad in the middle to hold them all together. I then got my die cut for the leaf traced it, cut it out and used my crimper to give it texture. So there you go, crumpled texture flowers.
Well i hope teddy brings a smile to your face and i'm glad i got to share my autumn layout with you today. Have a great rest of your day!

1 comment:

AmyR said...

OK I am totally impressed that you used my sketch layout to make a SB page - VERY cool!!!! Love it! Thanks for playing along!!