Friday, August 22, 2008

I'd pick you


While i was on the Prairie Paper and Ink blog I came across another Friday sketch, and you know i can't pass up a sketch. so here is my take on it. Well i'm off to the county fair, hope you all enjoy your friday. till tomorrow.
Recipe: lulu from love ya lots set from c.c.designs, sentiment-sugarplum sentiment set also from c.c.designs, flowers stamp(what a great day set)ctmh, dp-adornit, bitty flower-Bazzill, white button-ctmh, blue hemp-stampin up, cardstock-cranberry, clover meadow, sunflower-ctmh, ctmh colored pencils, ctmh black archival ink pad

5 comments:

Ann-Denise Anderson said...

okay Step who knew you were sucha stamper...very impressive! And what...am I not on your fav list...you put me on I'll put you on!!LOL Hey stop by me blog and see what I have available for scrapbookers...you'll like it!
Thank you for my b-day wish and thanks for the sleepover with the kids!
~Hugs Niece

Carolyn Bounds said...

Your card is precious!!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute. There is an award for you on www.atsblog.typepad.com.

Johni said...

I always told you that you were very talented! Keep up the good work!

AmyR said...

Aww so cute! Thanks for playing!!